Love Letters


In this post, we're going to create cool cards and write love letters to send to your friends, family, teachers or neighbours!


You will need:
- Household objects
- Paper
- Pens
- Glue

Find objects around your home. You can use toys or household objects. Draw round them to create patterns.
Here I layered outlines on top of each other and used lots of colours and patterns to make it bright.

     

To make it into a love letter, I filled in the letter template and glued it onto the design. You can use the letter template at the top of this page or make your own!

      

For this next one, I’m using a cereal box. I cut out a postcard shape, and used objects to create a pattern on the other side. I then coloured in the gaps, and glued a little piece of paper to the front with my love letter.


Share your artwork with us by tagging @aspex_takepart and
using the hashtag #AspexatHome




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Pulp Dinosaur Chimeras

Momentary Sculptures with Abi

Time Capsules