Drawing Game


In this post, we are making a drawing game! Roll the dice to find your colour.

You can stick with one colour the whole time or roll for each

part of the drawing!



You will need…

Dice

Card

Paper

Pin

Paperclip

Pens and pencils



You can also make a lucky dip to choose your subject.
I went with a nature theme.

I used a simple coin flip to choose what medium I was going to use.


Finally, roll the dice to decide the colour you will use!



Here is my dark blue worm, plus other things I have added to my picture!
A red butterfly, pink leaves, yellow flowers and light blue leaves.


You can choose any colours, subjects or mediums you like
- or something completely different!
Remember to share your creations with us on Instagram @aspex_takepart
using the hashtag #AspexatHome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Pulp Dinosaur Chimeras

Momentary Sculptures with Abi

Time Capsules