Finger Painting with Jordan


Hi everyone. It’s Jordan this time for Family Saturdays at Home I’m showing you how to finger paint!

       

You will need: 
- A small amount of paint
- Paper 
- Pens
- You'll need to plan for messy fingers too!


After making different shapes and patterns with the paint, I waited for it to dry to draw them into animals!


Here I've created shapes out of paint and I'm waiting for it to dry! It shouldn't take too long if the paint is quite thin.


These are animals I've drawn! What will you make?
I also created a family portrait gallery!


Dont forget to share your artwork with us on Instagram by tagging @aspex_takepart and using the hashtag #AspexatHome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Pulp Dinosaur Chimeras

Momentary Sculptures with Abi

Time Capsules