Collage Old Art


In this post, we are going to be making collages by reusing our old artwork! 


You will need:
- Old artwork you don't mind cutting up
- Scissors
- Glue
- Paper to collage on

I made some collaged plants as an example but you can make anything you like by cutting, tearing and sticking some
of your old paintings and drawings.

      

Look at your old artwork for your favourite bits, or bits that work together. Try looking for pictures in abstract pieces of work.

I decided to use the green paintings to make a picture of this plant. I used a cereal box for the plant pot.


This is what it looks like all put together!

Here are some more plants I made from my old paintings.


Dont forget to share your artwork with us by tagging @aspex_takepart and using the hashtag #AspexatHome


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Pulp Dinosaur Chimeras

Momentary Sculptures with Abi

Time Capsules